We are excited to introduce fat biking at the top of Vernon Peak! Cruise around some of our existing bike trails in a loop at the summit. This is a thrilling outdoor activity, which is gaining in popularity across the country. Stop by and enjoy our renowned bike park in the winter!
Everything you need to know:
- Fat Bikes are bikes with large tires which are ideal to handle snow surfaces.
- The cost to rent a fat bike (of which we have four in inventory) is $70 per bike. The cost for a sky ride ticket to take the Cabriolet is $10. Rental bikes are available on a first come, first serve basis
- Rental bikes and trail access are between the hours of 9AM and 4PM.
- Have your own fat bike? Use the trails with the purchase of a $10 sky ride ticket.
- No bikes are permitted on open ski trails. They are only permitted on the designated riding trails only.
- In case of medical emergency, ski patrol will respond to any biker in distress!
- Before you get started please head over to Kids Kamp to fill out a waiver.