Resort COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
At Mountain Creek, our team has worked tirelessly to adapt our summer operations to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus on the safety of our team and guests. You will notice numerous changes to your Mountain Creek experience when you visit us this Summer, but our commitment to delivering life-enhancing experiences in a safe and welcoming environment remains the same.
We encourage you to read and understand the information for each activity at the respective buttons below to prepare for your visit(s). We are confident that with the modifications we’ve made, we all can enjoy a safe and fun summer experience.
As of May 28, 2021 in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines, masks will no longer be required for any guests enjoying Mountain Creek Resort outdoors or inside. If you are unvaccinated, under the age of 12 or feel you are at a higher risk for potentially spreading COVID -19 to others, masks are still highly recommended.
- Our Team Members will undergo daily health screenings prior to starting their shift and have been trained thoroughly on all our new health and safety measures.
- You will notice an increased focus on cleaning and sanitization. All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly; this includes our counters, handrails, restrooms, seating areas and all rental equipment. We kindly ask that you try to limit the number of surfaces you touch during your visit and make use of the hand sanitizer stations we have made available throughout the Resort.
- We will be adhering to strict social distancing precautions. Please keep a minimum of 6 feet of distance between yourself and others and follow the guide signs we have placed throughout the Resort to assist you in maintaining a good distance.
- Masks or face coverings will be required while indoors only, and not required while outdoors. Masks must be made of tightly knitted material with no mesh or ventilation holes in the nose or mouth area, and fit snuggly around the nose and face. Regardless of what your personal beliefs are on the use of masks, there will be no exceptions to this rule. Our masks keep you safe. Your masks keep us safe.
- Entry into the Red Tail Lodge, South Lodge and any other indoor spaces will be controlled to adhere to capacity restrictions. At the Red Tail Lodge, only those utilizing lodge services will be admitted entry (rentals redemption, retail purchasing, and food/beverage purchasing). Portable restrooms will be available in the Red Tail Lodge Parking Lot. At the South Lodge, guests will be permitted entry to access restrooms, but all restaurant spaces will be restricted and locker rooms will be closed.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit.