Resort COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
It has been amazing to see us all come together while we’ve had to stay apart these past few months. This time has allowed us to better connect with our team, our families and our community, but we’ve been missing that most important connection… the one we have with you, our guests. Over these many weeks our team has worked tirelessly to re-imagine every step of our guest and team member journeys to ensure everyone’s health and safety in ensured.
You will notice numerous changes to your Mountain Creek experience when you visit us this summer, but our commitment to delivering you life enhancing experiences in a safe and welcoming environment remains the same.
Here are just some of the many health and safety changes you should be aware of prior to your next visit…
- Our team members will undergo daily health screenings prior to entering our facilities, and have been trained thoroughly on all our new health and safety measures.
- We will be limiting the amount of face-to-face interactions you will need to have with our team onsite and requiring advanced online purchase for all our various experiences.
- To better allow for social distancing we may be limiting the amount of guests allowed to participate in certain activities at any one time. This will be done through our online inventory management system, which is why online advanced purchase will be required at our businesses this summer.
- We have instituted contactless scanning as part of our arrival and entry experiences. Please have your receipts and media ready and follow the instructions provided.
- Face coverings will be required in several areas around the resort. Please have a mask with you when you visit. If you forget your mask, we will have them available for purchase at retail.
- You will notice an increased our focus on cleaning and sanitization. All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly, this includes our counters, handrails, restrooms, seating areas and all rental equipment. We kindly ask that you try to limit the amount of surfaces you touch during your visit and make use of the hand sanitizer stations we have made available throughout the properties.
- We will be adhering to strict social distancing precautions. Please keep a minimum of 6 feet of distance between yourself and others and follow the guide signs we have placed throughout the parks to assist you in keeping good distance.
For more specific details on the health and safety precautions and requirements for each individual attraction, please click on the links below.
Keeping Mountain Creek safe is everyone’s responsibility. Please help us and do your part by following these guidelines. With these precautions in place there is no reason why we can’t safely and responsibly enjoy the mountain together this summer. We look forward to welcoming you home to Mountain Creek on your next visit.
Mountain Creek Management