Our half-day mountain bike camp for kids ages 6-8 is a great way to get kids acquainted with the fundamental mountain bike skills that will help give them more confidence and more fun on their bikes. We’ll include the use of games to help the kids learn the skills while having fun. These skills include:
- Basic Body Position and Balance – How to stand on the bike, how to put your feet on the pedals, how to move on your bike to create a stable, balanced position
- Braking - How and when to use your brakes
- Gears - How to use your gears (cadence, shifting and pedaling technique)
- Vision - How to ride better by looking ahead
- Pumping the bike
- Basic cornering techniques
Date: Sunday, June 24
Friday, July 20
Saturday, August 11
Sunday, September 2
Saturday, October 20
To make a reservation please contact Tim Stone, Bike School Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: 10am – 12:30 p.m.
Rate: $99.00 – Half Day
Includes lift access, does not include bike rental. Equipment rental available at Bike Shop with a 20% discount on a first come, first serve basis.