Winter is coming and we’re celebrating with our first annual Vernon Ullr Fest. Join us on Saturday, November 13th to summon Ullr, the Norse God of Skiing and Snow, for a snowy winter ahead. We’ll be offering a massive retail sale, unveiling the South Lodge updates, lighting a ceremonial bonfire with music, Warren Miller 'Winter Starts Now' movie screening, winter menu food sampling, door prizes, and more!
We’re happy to share that Vernon residents who attend the event will be able to purchase a Season Pass for $199 (all ages). Any resident who already purchased a pass will be refunded for the difference.
The Vernon Ullr Fest is a $20 ticketed event open to all, where all proceeds will benefit the Joseph P. Hession Foundation and our local community.
Any donation of $250 or greater will receive a Mountain Creek Swag Bag.
We look forward to welcoming winter together!
- Doors open at South Lodge
- Vernon Residents receive discounted Season Pass in KINK
- Complimentary Refreshments in KINK
- Arrival of ULLR and the Bonfire Lighting in South Base Area
- Introductions/ Warren Miller ‘Winter Starts Now’ Movie Screening
- Door prize drawings throughout event
|Vernon Ullr Fest Tickets||Price|
|Event Ticket (Vernon Resident)||$20||BUY NOW|
|Event Ticket (Non Vernon Resident)||$20||BUY NOW|
(Any donations over $250 will receive a Mountain Creek swag bag)
|Starting at $25||BUY NOW|
Terms and Conditions:
- Proof of residency required. Acceptable forms of proof include State Issued ID's or a current utility bill with matching ID.
- Must purchase event ticket per person to receive season pass rate. If all family members cannot attend, 1 individual can receive discount for up to 4 other individuals (event tickets still required for each discount).