- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – Please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit. Guests will be administered a detailed health assessment confirming they are not experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 and have not had close contact with anyone who is experiencing those symptoms or known to have the virus.
- To better allow for social distancing, we will be limiting the amount of daily admissions we will be selling. All Zip Tours reservations must be made online in advance of your visit. There will be no onsite sales for Zip Tours at this time.
- Guests arrive at Mountain Creek, parking with the flow of traffic in the main parking lot and will check in at Zip Tours building in Cobblestone Village.
- When at your vehicle, please try to maintain social distance and keep your socializing only to the group that you came with.
- Please don’t Dirty Jersey and whatever trash you bring with you, please take home with you.
Zip Tour Experience:
Restrooms will be available at check-in. Please know that we have staffed a dedicated restroom attendant to keep up on the cleaning and sanitization of our restrooms in accordance with current COVID-19 best practices.
- Harnesses and Trolleys will be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected after each use.
- Please continue to be smart and help us to keep everyone safe. We encourage you to continue to maintain 6 ft of social distancing from other guests not in your family group or party, to continue to wash and sanitize your hands frequently, and to please stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick or showing any signs of illness.
- Team Members and Guests will be asked to sanitize their hands at each platform.
As of May 28, 2021 in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines, masks will no longer be required for any guests enjoying Mountain Creek Resort outdoors or inside. If you are unvaccinated, under the age of 12 or feel you are at a higher risk for potentially spreading COVID -19 to others, masks are still highly recommended.
We thank you in advance for your adherence and support as we work together to keep everyone safe while visiting us.