Mountain Creek Bike Park COVID-19 Precautions and Guidelines
Your health and safety along with that of our team members remains our top priority, and as much as we’re all looking for a little return to normalcy in our lives, we’re not quite there yet in our fight against this virus. With that said, we do feel confident that if we all work together and follow strict personal hygiene and social distancing practices, there is no reason why we can’t get out and enjoy the trails together safely and responsibly. Please make note of our new Mountain Biking policies that we will be asking all guests to adhere to when you visit us this season.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, we will not be offering any onsite sales.
COVID-19 Bike Safety Guidelines
· If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – Please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit.
· To better allow for social distancing, we will be limiting the amount of daily Lift Tickets we will be selling. All ticket and rental purchases must be made online in advance of your visit. There will be no onsite sales for Lift Tickets or Bike Rentals at this time.
· The Red Tail parking lot and driveway will remain closed for all guest parking and drop off. All guests should enter the resort on the Cobblestone Village side at the Mountain Creek marquee sign.
· Please don’t Dirty Jersey and whatever trash you bring with you, please take home with you. That includes your riding buddies.
· Face coverings will be required for all guests while indoors only whether at the bike shop, rental/repair shop, using the restrooms, etc. A full-face helmet does not count as a face covering. Regardless of what your personal beliefs are on the use of masks there will be no exceptions to this rule. Our masks keep you safe. Your masks keep us safe.
· Restrooms will be available at the Red Tail Lodge. Please enter through the Biergarten entrance on the side of the lodge and maintain social distancing. Please know that we have staffed a dedicated restroom attendant to keep up on the cleaning and sanitization of our restrooms in accordance with current COVID-19 best practices.
· Rentals will be available for advanced online reservation. Rental bikes and pads will be thoroughly sanitized after each guest use.
· We will be limiting any high touch areas for the time being, this includes water jugs and rider seating areas at the lift. Please be prepared to be self-sufficient during your time at the park.
· Please maintain strict social distancing during your time with us at the park. Only congregate with the guests you arrived with, minimize your stopped time on trails and keep all high fives at least 6 feet apart.
· While waiting at the lift, please follow all posted signage, requirements and maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and the next group of guests while waiting to load the lift.
· We will be limiting the loading of the Cabriolet Gondola to only those riders who have arrived together.
· Keep your hands to yourself. For your safety and that of your fellow riders please try to limit the number of surfaces you touch in the cabin.
· Have a plan in advance. Please limit the amount of time you spend at the top of the mountain and mid-mountain trail hubs. Have a plan of where you want to go in advance.
· We encourage riders to only ride with those other riders who arrived with them. Please maintain social distancing on the trails and at any trail merges or hubs. Rider spacing of at least 20 feet is recommended for maximum safety.
· See an injury or if you are injured yourself... Call EMS at 973-864-8888
· Ride within your limits and ability level and always follow the Mountain Bike Rider Responsibility Code
We thank you in advance for your adherence and support as we work together to keep everyone safe while riding with us.
Stay Safe. Have Fun. Ride on!