Updated: November 1, 2021
This is it.. Final weekend of Mountain Biking for the season. No time left to waste. Make your plans to ride with us this weekend or wait till next spring to hit the trails again.
Here’s what we got going down this weekend.
Thursday Open 12PM - 6PM
Friday Open 9AM - 6PM
Saturday Open 9AM - 6PM
Karaoke 6PM - 9PM in the Biergarten
Sunday Open 9AM - 5PM
Last Run - 5PM from the top of the Mountain
Thank you all for another awesome season. Let’s make this weekend a great one! We hope to see you all out on the trails with us.
Bike Park Policies – 2021
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our Mountain Biking policies that we’ll be requiring all guests to adhere to when you visit us this season.
COVID-19 Bike Safety Guidelines - 2021
General Parking is free for Mountain Bikers and bikers should park with the flow of traffic. Once the Waterpark opens you will need to present your Mountain Bike proof of purchase to the parking attendant upon entry. Bikers may also choose to pay to park in the Cobblestone Paid Lot. Please note that no tents will be allowed in the Paid Parking Lot.
COVID-19 Bike Safety Guidelines
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – Please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit.
- To better allow for social distancing, we will be limiting the amount of daily Lift Tickets we will be selling. All ticket and rental purchases must be made online in advance of your visit. There will be no onsite sales for Lift Tickets or Bike Rentals at this time.
- The Red Tail parking lot and driveway will remain closed for all guest parking and drop off. All guests should enter the resort on the Cobblestone Village side at the Mountain Creek marquee sign.
- Please don’t Dirty Jersey and whatever trash you bring with you, please take home with you. That includes your riding buddies.
- As of May 28, 2021 in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines, masks will no longer be required for any guests enjoying Mountain Creek Bike Park outdoors or inside. If you are unvaccinated, under the age of 12 or feel you are at a higher risk for potentially spreading COVID -19 to others, masks are still highly recommended.
- Restrooms will be available at the Red Tail Lodge. Please enter through the Biergarten entrance on the side of the lodge and maintain social distancing. Please know that we have staffed a dedicated restroom attendant to keep up on the cleaning and sanitization of our restrooms in accordance with current COVID-19 best practices.
- Rentals will be available for advanced online reservation. Rental bikes and pads will be thoroughly sanitized after each guest use.
- We will be limiting any high touch areas for the time being, this includes water jugs and rider seating areas at the lift. Please be prepared to be self-sufficient during your time at the park.
- Please continue to be smart and help us to keep everyone safe. We encourage you to continue to maintain 6 ft of social distancing from other guests not in your family group or party, to continue to wash and sanitize your hands frequently, and to please stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick or showing any signs of illness. Only congregate with the guests you arrived with, minimize your stopped time on trails and keep all high fives at least 6 feet apart.
- While waiting at the lift, please follow all posted signage, requirements and maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and the next group of guests while waiting to load the lift.
- We will be limiting the loading of the Cabriolet Gondola to only those riders who have arrived together.
- Keep your hands to yourself. For your safety and that of your fellow riders please try to limit the number of surfaces you touch in the cabin.
- Have a plan in advance. Please limit the amount of time you spend at the top of the mountain and mid-mountain trail hubs. Have a plan of where you want to go in advance.
- We encourage riders to only ride with those other riders who arrived with them. Please maintain social distancing on the trails and at any trail merges or hubs. Rider spacing of at least 20 feet is recommended for maximum safety.
- See an injury or if you are injured yourself... Call EMS at 973-864-8888
- Ride within your limits and ability level and always follow the Mountain Bike Rider Responsibility Code
We thank you in advance for your adherence and support as we work together to keep everyone safe while riding with us.
Stay Safe. Have Fun. Ride on!