Updated: November 17, 2020
Please Read Our COVID Policies Below
2020… What a wild ride it’s been. This has definitely a year and a season for the history books, but amid all the craziness we are so proud and happy that we’ve been able to provide you with some sense of normalcy this summer. The time we got to share together definitely enhanced our lives and we hope it did for you too. But as the saying goes… all good things must eventually come to an end, and sadly we’ve reached the end of the trail for the 2020 Mountain Bike Season.
We hope you’ll be joining us for our last two days of the season this Saturday and Sunday.
It’s also not too late to cash in on your savings for next year’s pass now. Grab your 2021 Pass now and not only will you get the lowest rates of the year ($359.99 Adult $259.99 Youth) but you’ll also get to ride for FREE this weekend. Head over to our Season Pass page to grab yours now.
And if you’re looking for a new ride for next season… We’re selling off our Scott Gambler rental fleet. Ask the team in the shop for details and ride away on some new (to you) wheels this weekend.
Bike Park Hours:
Saturday & Sunday 9AM - 4PM
Current Trail Closures:
Thank you for an amazing season. You guys truly are the best! Now let’s send this season off proper together this weekend.
General Parking is free for Mountain Bikers and Bikers should park with the flow of traffic. There will be a limited amount of Free Cobblestone Preferred Parking Lot spaces reserved each morning for Bike Season Passholders. These are on a first come, first serve basis. Once filled, you may choose to park in the outer lots or pay to park in the Cobblestone lot.
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our new Mountain Biking policies that we’ll be requiring all guests to adhere to when you visit us this season.
New COVID-19 Bike Safety Guidelines
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – Please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit.
- To better allow for social distancing, we will be limiting the amount of daily Lift Tickets we will be selling. All ticket and rental purchases must be made online in advance of your visit. There will be no onsite sales for Lift Tickets or Bike Rentals at this time.
- The Red Tail parking lot and driveway will remain closed for all guest parking and drop off. All guests should enter the resort on the Cobblestone Village side at the Mountain Creek marquee sign.
- Upon arrival, please check in with our staff in the booth at the entrance to the Cobblestone Parking Lot to pick up your tickets and passes. No ticket or pass pickup will be offered at the Red Tail Lodge.
- When parking please try to leave at least one open space between you and the next vehicle. When at your vehicle, please try to maintain social distance and keep your socializing only to the group that you came with. There will be a time for parking lot hangs and drinks shared after a good day of riding, but that time is not now.
- Please don’t Dirty Jersey and whatever trash you bring with you, please take home with you. That includes your riding buddies.
- Face coverings will be required for all guests in the base area and when not riding on your bike. A full-face helmet does not count as a face covering. Regardless of what your personal beliefs are on the use of masks there will be no exceptions to this rule. Our masks keep you safe. Your masks keep us safe.
- Restrooms will be available at the Red Tail Lodge. Please enter through the Biergarten entrance on the side of the lodge and maintain social distancing. Please know that we have staffed a dedicated restroom attendant to keep up on the cleaning and sanitization of our restrooms in accordance with current COVID-19 best practices.
- Limited curbside repair and retail services will be offered at the Red Tail Lodge. Broke something or forgot something? See our staff in front of the Red Tail Lodge for assistance.
- Rentals will be available for advanced online reservation starting on Saturday June 6. Rental bikes and pads will be thoroughly sanitized after each guest use.
- Lessons will not be available at this time. We are currently working on our plans and protocols to safely be able to offer lessons and hope to be adding those in the coming weeks.
- We will be limiting any high touch areas for the time being, this includes water jugs and rider seating areas at the lift. Please be prepared to be self-sufficient during your time at the park.
- At this time please note that no Bike Wash will be offered for guest use. A clean bike is a fast bike, but a dirty bike is a safe bike.
- Please maintain strict social distancing during your time with us at the park. Only congregate with the guests you arrived with, minimize your stopped time on trails and keep all high fives at least 6 feet apart.
- While waiting at the lift, please follow all posted signage, requirements and maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and the next group of guests while waiting to load the lift.
- Masks must be worn while waiting to load the lift. No exceptions.
- We will be limiting the loading of the Cabriolet Gondola to only one biker or family group per cabin. Party Cabs will just have to wait.
- Keep your hands to yourself. Gondola cabins will be sanitized at the top of the mountain after each ride, but for your safety and that of your fellow riders please try to limit the number of surfaces you touch in the cabin.
- Have a plan in advance. Please limit the amount of time you spend at the top of the mountain and mid-mountain trail hubs. Have a plan of where you want to go in advance.
- We encourage riders to only ride with those other riders who arrived with them. Please maintain social distancing on the trails and at any trail merges or hubs. Rider spacing of at least 20 feet is recommended for maximum safety.
- See an injury or if you are injured yourself... Call EMS at 973-864-8888
- Ride within your limits and ability level and always follow the Mountain Bike Rider Responsibility Code
We thank you in advance for your adherence and support as we work together to keep everyone safe while riding with us.
Stay Safe. Have Fun. Ride on!