Mountain Creek is Proud to host The New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council Adult Race League EVERY Wednesday night.
If you once were a ski and/or Snowboard Racer, or have a desire to become one during your more glorious years – Mountain Creek Adult Race League is here for you.
If you are uneasy about jumping right into a Race – Get some Gate Training on Monday Nights.
Monday Night Adult Training details:
- Training takes place on Kamikaze or Big Bear
- Training starts at 6:30 pm and goes till just before closing, usually around 8:30 pm. You may arrive earlier and make some warm up runs.
- Access to the race venues area are via the Bear Peak Lift...on the right as you look from the lodge.
- Standard coaching staff for Monday Nights is two certified US Ski and Snowboard coaches, however some evenings we have additional coaches.
- Training disciplines alternate (SL or GS) week to week and our Race Dept will let you know by email, the weekend before training.
- It is okay if you arrive late. Get your ticket and come find us on the hill. We understand the real life challenges of work, family and traffic.
Wednesday Night Adult Race details:
- 2 timed runs on the course that is set for that evening
- The race generally begins around 7pm but may be delayed as scheduled High School races take priority.
Following the race some of the racers gather at Kinks (located in the south lodge) for a few after race beverages.
Training and Race Registration is on Site Monday and Wednesday evenings in the Race Office at South Lodge.
The Race Center (located in the basement of South Lodge) is available for you to gear up and you may leave your bags in the race room, however we suggest you lock them to be sure.
There is no seasonal commitment. No Pre-Registration. You Show You Go.
Adult League Begins: Mid-January through end of February. Weather and terrain conditions permitting.
For further information email:
Off Season: firstname.lastname@example.org
During Season: Mountain Creek Race Department @ email@example.com