Spring SNOW Passes are BACK!
Ski or ride the rest of this 2020 season and ALL of the next (2020/2021) with our Spring SNOW Pass.
Passes available for purchase starting 2/11, not valid or available for pick-up until 2/19/2020.
|Spring Pass (All Ages)||$259.99||Buy Now|
Skiers and riders age 72 and up receive a free season pass. Congratulations, you’ve earned it!
Have questions? Give us a call at (973) 827-2000!
Membership has it's privileges
Season Pass purchasers are also eligible for these great benefits…
|Early Lift Access on Weekends||X||X|
|Food & Beverage Discounts||X||X|
|Tuning & Repair Discounts||X||X|
|Free Ski/Board Check||X||X|
|Discounts at Partner Resorts||X||X|
|FREE Experience Downhill Package (July-August, midweek)||X||X|
- The slopes are reserved for Mountain Creek Snow Pass & Snow Value pass holders every Saturday and Sunday from 8am-9am at the Cabriolet and South Peak lifts.
Food & Beverage Discounts
- 15% off on all food and beverage purchases* throughout the winter 2019/2020 season at all Mountain Creek on-property restaurants and dining facilities.
*Excluding alcohol, Red Bull, and pre-packaged products.
- Retail discounts includes 15% off retail items and 10% off hardgoods* at Red Tail Lodge retail shops and The Showroom at South.
*Not valid on GoPro
- Rental discounts include 15% off any rental packages.
- Repair discounts include 15% off on repair shop services at both the Red Tail Lodge and The Showroom at the South Lodge plus 50% off on a one-time wax & sharpen package.
- Get our partner rate and receive 15% off overnight stays. Offer valid at Appalachian Hotel and Black Creek Sanctuary through the end of the winter season – not to be combined with other offers or discounts, not valid for groups, subject to availability, not valid on holiday black out dates. Season Pass holder must present valid Season Pass at check-in.
Partner Resort Discounts
- Killington, VT- Simply present your Mountain Creek season pass at any Killington Resort ticket window to receive 50% off Sunday-Friday or 25% off Saturdays or Peak Days. Only valid on full day/full price tickets.
- Windham, NY: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Jiminy Peak, MA: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Bromley, VT: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Cranmore, NH: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Belleayre, NY: $15 off full priced lift tickets anytime.
- Whiteface, NY: $15 off full priced lift tickets anytime.
- Gore Mountain, NY: $15 off full priced lift tickets anytime.
- Les Sommets, Quebec: 40% discount valid on the purchase of a full day or full evening ticket to les Sommets including Sommet Saint-Sauveur, Sommet Saint-Sauveur versant Avila, Sommet Morin Heights, Sommet Olympia, Sommet Gabriel or Sommet Edelweiss.
FREE Ski & Board Check
Need to go inside? No worries - we'll watch your equipment for you while you take a break. Located outside the Red Tail Lodge and inside of the South Lodge.
Experience the thrills of tubing at the Tubing park every Wednesday night. Just flash your pass at the tubing ticket window. Subject to availability.
FREE Experience Downhill Package
Snow Pass holders - Discover the thrills of downhill mountain biking this summer at Mountain Creek Bike Park. Pass holders can receive a free Experience Downhill – 2 hour, Lift, Lesson & Rental package anytime Monday – Friday in July & August. Subject to availability.
Please note, all discounts/offers can change at any time.
HOW AND WHEN CAN I PURCHASE MY 2019/2020 SEASON PASS?
Purchase using the links above! Season Passes are currently only available online.
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY PHOTO AND WAIVER?
When purchasing your Pass, you will not be able to bypass the Waiver and Photo upload. So have a photo ready and get ready to electronically sign your waiver.
AFTER I PURCHASE MY PASS, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Hang tight - Pass Pick up has not started yet. We'll let you know when pass pick up is available and when we begin mailing passes too.
WHEN IS THE GUEST SERVICES DESK OPEN?
The Winter Guest Service Desk is currently closed. Please purchase your Season Passes online and we'll let everyone know when pass pickup is available.
IS THERE A SEASON PASS FOR CHILDREN 6 YEARS OLD AND UNDER?
Yes there is - and it's free with your purchase of an adult season pass! These passes are available at Guest Services and can only be issued in person with both parent and child present. Any new applicants need to show proof of age in the form of a birth certificate or passport. Tot Passes are only valid for the season they are issued in.
WHAT BENEFITS ARE INCLUDED WITH MY SEASON PASS?
WHEN DOES MY SEASON PASS EXPIRE?
2019-20 Season Passes expire on the closing day of the 2019-20 winter season.
CAN OTHER PEOPLE USE MY SEASON PASS?
Season passes are non-transferable under any circumstances. Sorry, no exceptions.
CAN MY SEASON PASS BE REVOKED?
Yes. Your season pass is the property of Mountain Creek. If any Mountain Creek staff determines that a pass holder exhibits improper, endangering, or illegal behavior, the pass and all privileges and benefits associated with the pass will be revoked for a specific period of time up to and including the remainder of the season, dependent upon the nature of the offense at the discretion of the resort staff.
WHAT ARE THE MOUNTAIN CREEK AGE CATEGORIES FOR SEASONS PASSES?
Youth are defined as ages 7 through 18, Young Adults as 19 to 29, Adults as 30-64 and Seniors as 65-71. Skiers and riders under the age of 7 and above the age of 72 can receive a free season pass.
WHAT IS THE REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SEASON PASSES?
Complete cancellation policy here.