Declare your snow days whenever you want. Mountain Creek’s SNOW Pass is the most affordable unlimited access pass in the region. Ski or ride opening chair to last, seven days a week, all season long. The Snow Pass is your ticket to unlimited winter fun.
Truly the area’s best value. The Mountain Creek Snow Value Pass. Enjoy unlimited access to the mountain all season long with the exception of the following Black-out dates: Dec 24-30, Jan 1, 18-20 and Feb 15-18.
Prices Go Up October 31st
Skiers and riders age 72 and up receive a free season pass. Congratulations, you’ve earned it!
Have questions? Give us a call at (973)827-2000!
Membership has it's privileges
2019-20 Season Pass purchasers are also eligible for these great benefits…
|Early Lift Access on Weekends||X||X|
|Food & Beverage Discounts||X||X|
|Tuning & Repair Discounts||X||X|
|Free Ski/Board Check||X||X|
|Discounts at Partner Resorts||X||X|
|FREE Experience Downhill Package (July-August, midweek)||X||X|
- The slopes are reserved for Mountain Creek Snow Pass & Snow Value pass holders every Saturday and Sunday from 8am-9am at the Cabriolet and South Peak lifts.
Food & Beverage Discounts
- 15% off on all food and beverage purchases* throughout the winter 2018/2019 season at all Mountain Creek on-property restaurants and dining facilities.
*Excluding alcohol, Red Bull, and pre-packaged products.
- Retail discounts includes 15% off retail items and 10% off hardgoods* at Red Tail Lodge retail shops and The Showroom at South.
*Not valid on GoPro
- Rental discounts include 15% off any rental packages.
- Repair discounts include 50% off repair shop services at both the Red Tail Lodge and The Showroom at the South Lodge.
- Get our partner rate and receive 15% off overnight stays. Offer valid at Appalachian Hotel and Black Creek Sanctuary through the end of the winter season – not to be combined with other offers or discounts, not valid for groups, subject to availability, not valid on holiday black out dates. Season Pass holder must present valid Season Pass at check-in.
Partner Resort Discounts
- Killington, VT- Simply present your Mountain Creek season pass at any Killington Resort ticket window to receive 50% off Sunday-Friday or 25% off Saturdays or Peak Days. Only valid on full day/full price tickets.
- Windham, NY: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Jiminy Peak, MA: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Bromley, VT: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Cranmore, NH: $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, 50% off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket.
- Belleayre, NY: $15 off full priced lift tickets anytime.
- Whiteface, NY: $15 off full priced lift tickets anytime.
- Gore Mountains, NY: $15 off full priced lift tickets anytime.
- Les Sommets, Quebec: Coming Soon!
FREE Ski & Board Check
Need to go inside? No worries - we'll watch your equipment for you while you take a break. Located outside the Red Tail Lodge and inside of the South Lodge.
Experience the thrills of tubing at the Tubing park every Wednesday night. Just flash your pass at the tubing ticket window. Subject to availability.
FREE Experience Downhill Package
Snow Pass holders - Discover the thrills of downhill mountain biking this summer at Mountain Creek Bike Park. Pass holder can receive a free Experience Downhill – 2 hour, Lift, Lesson & Rental package anytime Monday – Friday in July & August. Subject to availability.
Please note, all discounts/offers can change at any time.
HOW AND WHEN CAN I PURCHASE MY 2019/2020 SEASON PASS?
Check back in early fall!
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY PHOTO AND WAIVER?
When purchasing your Pass, you will not be able to bypass the Waiver and Photo upload. So have a photo ready and get ready to electronically sign your waiver.
AFTER I PURCHASE MY PASS, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Your pass can be picked up at any guest services location.
WHEN IS THE GUEST SERVICES DESK OPEN?
Guest Services is open at both South and Vernon Peaks, one half hour before opening and one half hour after closing.
IS THERE A SEASON PASS FOR CHILDREN 6 YEARS OLD AND UNDER?
Yes there is - and it's free with your purchase of an adult season pass! These passes are available at Guest Services and can only be issued in person with both parent and child present. Any new applicants need to show proof of age in the form of a birth certificate or passport. Tot Passes are only valid for the season they are issued in.
WHAT BENEFITS ARE INCLUDED WITH MY SEASON PASS?
WHEN DOES MY SEASON PASS EXPIRE?
2018-19 Season Passes expire on the closing day of the 2018-19 winter season.
CAN OTHER PEOPLE USE MY SEASON PASS?
Season passes are non-transferable under any circumstances. Sorry, no exceptions.
CAN MY SEASON PASS BE REVOKED?
Yes. Your season pass is the property of Mountain Creek. If any Mountain Creek staff determines that a pass holder exhibits improper, endangering or illegal behavior, the pass and all privileges and benefits associated with the pass will be revoked for a specific period of time up to and including the remainder of the season, dependent upon the nature of the offense at the discretion of the resort staff.
WHAT ARE THE MOUNTAIN CREEK AGE CATEGORIES FOR SEASONS PASSES?
Youth are defined as ages 7 through 18, Young Adults as 19 to 29, Adults as 30-64 and Seniors as 65-71. Skiers and riders under the age of 7 and above the age of 72 can receive a free season pass.
WHAT IS THE REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SEASON PASSES?
Complete cancellation policy here.