WHAT IS SNOWTUBING AND WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- It’s like sledding... only easier, no hiking back up the hill, and more fun!
- Snowtubing brings out the kid in all of us. It’s the perfect group and family activity.
- All participants must be at least 42 inches tall and 5 years old.
- All participants must ride in their own tube. No sharing. No exceptions.
- Our team is on sight to assist and instruct guests with proper riding guidelines.
- Guests must ride tube in seated position – no head first permitted.
- Guests are permitted to link tubes together!
WHEN IS TUBING OPEN?
- Snowtubing opening day: January 13th.
- Open 4-8PM on Thursday & 10AM - 8PM Friday - Sunday.
- Last session starts at 6PM.
WHERE IS TUBING LOCATED?
- We have a new location for Snowtubing... You can find it just down the hill from Cobblestone Village.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY TICKETS?
- All online tickets will be redeemed at the Snowtubing hill entrance.
- Please make sure to have your QR code ready either on your phone or printed out. Team Members in a green jacket will scan your ticket upon arrival.
- If any guest in your party cannot attend, it will result in forfeiture of the ticket if not rescheduled before the date and time of your visit (see Snowtubing Cancellation Policy).
CAN I COME AT ANY TIME DURING OPERATIONAL HOURS?
- Reservations are required in advanced. You must purchase them online and are valid for the 2-hour session.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
- You must make a reservation online in advanced. No tickets will be sold on-site.
IS TUBING AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS LIKE SNOW STORMS?
- Daily operating conditions may vary with weather. For more details and daily operating schedule, please call 973-827-2000.
- Daily operations may be delayed or suspended at any time due to variable conditions.
DO YOU OFFER ANY GROUP DISCOUNTS AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS?
- Please call 862-307-7396 or email group sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on tubing groups.
WHAT IS THE TUBING CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Snowtubing all tickets are nonrefundable.
- Snowtubing tickets can be rescheduled prior to 72 hours from your scheduled visit for a later date in the same season. If you would like to reschedule, please call 973-827-2000 or email email@example.com .
- Any reservation not rescheduled by the reservation date and time will result in a forfeiture of the tickets.
WHERE DO I PARK FOR TUBING?
- Guests can park in the North lot and walk to the new Snowtubing hill- now located between Sandhill parking lot and Cobblestone Village. Overflow parking for the North lot will be directed to Sandhill lot.
- There is no drop off or pick up by passenger vehicles at the tubing hill.
IF I FORGET WARM CLOTHES ARE ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
- Yes! There are retail items available at Monkey Trails located at Red Tail Lodge.
- Current items for sale include: Hats, Gloves, Hand warmers and lip balm.
- Open fire pits are active during operating hours for guests to stay warm.
IS THERE ANY FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS AVAILABLE?
- Yes, F&B operates a concession style food truck at the snowtubing hill.
- There are also food options located at the Red Tail Lodge located in the Vernon Base area.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Snowtubing sessions are $30 for 2 hour time slots.
- For group rates, please contact Group Sales.
HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE TO SNOW TUBE?
- All sessions are 2 hours. Your time will start once your QR code is scanned.
- A Team Member will scan your ticket at the lift to update you as to how much time is remaining in your session.
DO YOU HAVE LOCKERS?
- Lockers are not available at the Snowtubing hill. If you come with a backpack you may ride with it in your lap during your visit.
*Mountain Creek is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.